"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Camryn Grace is here!!!

Camryn Grace Thoe
Born Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 at 1:08 pm
7 lbs 2 oz
20.25 inches long
Healthy with no NICU stay.  Praise God.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support.

8 comments:

The Thoes said...

I am so excited that she is here and healthy!! You and Corey are the strongest parents and will provide the most loving home for her. She is absolutely beautiful!! A few more days and you will get to bring your baby girl home! Love her and love ya'll!! Cade and Cason love their baby "husband" (that's cousin by the way -- we are working on it) See you tomorrow! Get you some rest!

Rachel Brower said...

She is so precious, Lynz! She's gonna be one spoiled little girl! BIG HUGS to you guys!

Grey Skies And A Laurel Tree said...

She is Beautiful! Looks like a doll! Congrats!

Pauline said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!! Our prayers and support continue...always!!! Can't wait to see y'all in August!!! Love, Hugs and Blessings!!! Pauline

Devon said...

she is gorgeous!!

congrats & great job mama!!

i can't wait to hear the birth story!

Angie said...

Oh Lynsie, she is PERFECT!! I know you guys are thrilled to have her in your arms after all of your hard work to keep her healthy, she is such a blessing and proof of the power of prayer!!

Lauren said...

Lynsie! I am so sorry I am a week late to your blog to congratulate you on sweet Camryn Grace! She's beautiful and perfect. Praise God for a healthy baby! I hope life at home with your baby is better than you ever imagined and I hope you are feeling well too!

I've got to figure out why your blog doesn't show up on my list!

Chris and Machel said...

Lynsie I am so excited for you all! She is gorgeous and I want to pinch that nose! Praise the Lord for all of your strength, determination, and a fabulously healthy baby girl. You did it chica! Hope all is well at home and you are recovering nicely.

Love, Machel