How many weeks? 33 weeks – one more week until our next goal!!! The weeks really are flying by. I’m getting more excited the closer I get to holding our little miracle in my armsJ.
How am I feeling? As my belly grows, I’ve been experiencing heartburn pretty much all day long. Lying flat probably doesn’t help, but I’d rather deal with the heartburn than the pain I feel when I sit up too much or too long. Other than that, I’m doing great!
Hospital stay update? There’s not a whole lot to update y’all on. I’ve just been reading, watching TV, and napping…just trying to pass the time. I have another fetal growth ultrasound and cervix measurement tomorrow so once I get the results, I will post an update on Camryn’s weight and my cervical length.
Specific prayer requests?
(1) the progesterone works properly and keeps my uterus happy;
(2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed;
(3) the magnesium continues to stop contractions;
(4) any contractions I have will not change my cervix;
(5) I reach our next goal of 34 weeks;
(6) I continue to trust in God’s plan and be thankful at all times;
(1) the progesterone works properly and keeps my uterus happy;
(2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed;
(3) the magnesium continues to stop contractions;
(4) any contractions I have will not change my cervix;
(5) I reach our next goal of 34 weeks;
(6) I continue to trust in God’s plan and be thankful at all times;
(7) my body be the perfect environment for Camryn's healthy growth;
(8) I remember that this distance from family & friends is only temporary;
(8) I remember that this distance from family & friends is only temporary;
(9) God continues to provide me with His strength and peace as I approach the
last few weeks of pregnancy; and
(10) God provides my nurses and doctors with wisdom to make best decisions for
(10) God provides my nurses and doctors with wisdom to make best decisions for
our care.
No comments:
Post a Comment