How many weeks? 34 weeks – yea, we made it!!!
How am I feeling? I’m feeling great…so incredibly blessed to have made it this far. 34 weeks…I can’t believe it! I’m also so thankful for all your prayers over this pregnancy. Corey, Camryn, and I are fortunate to have such a wonderful support group. Y’all are the best!
Hospital stay update? I did speak to my doctor over the weekend about our plan going forward but we haven’t really settled on anything just yet. With Connor’s birthday being tomorrow, I asked the doctor to not change anything this week. Hopefully by next week, we’ll know more about what to expect for the rest of the pregnancy.
Specific prayer requests?
(1) the progesterone works properly and keeps my uterus happy;
(2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed;
(3) the magnesium continues to stop contractions;
(4) any contractions I have will not change my cervix;
(5) I reach our next goal of 36 weeks;
(6) I continue to trust in God’s plan and be thankful at all times;
(1) the progesterone works properly and keeps my uterus happy;
(2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed;
(3) the magnesium continues to stop contractions;
(4) any contractions I have will not change my cervix;
(5) I reach our next goal of 36 weeks;
(6) I continue to trust in God’s plan and be thankful at all times;
(7) my body be the perfect environment for Camryn's healthy growth;
(8) I remember that this distance from family & friends is only temporary;
(8) I remember that this distance from family & friends is only temporary;
(9) God continues to provide me with His strength and peace as I approach the
last few weeks of pregnancy; and
(10) God provides my nurses and doctors with wisdom to make best decisions for
(10) God provides my nurses and doctors with wisdom to make best decisions for
our care.

3 comments:
Yea!! HUGE milestone!
I remember wanting to get to 34 weeks so badly because at our hospital, they won't let you stay on mag past that gestation.
I never go there...
So amazing how well you have done!! Keep cooking that baby!
I always look forward to reading your blogs each week. im so happy for u guys and glad youre in a "safe zone" but still praying for you that you make it full term! love you guys and cant wait to see camryn on christmas
Saying many prayers for you and your precious family!!
--The Genella Family
Post a Comment