"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Connor!

It's hard to believe we'd be celebrating Connor's 2nd birthday today.  Being in the hospital is especially hard on days like this when I wish I could visit the cemetery and have family over to celebrate our precious son's life. 

Since we're not able to do anything this year, I thought I'd share a few pictures from last year’s celebration.  We had a small family get-together at our house and released a balloon to heaven.  It was a very special day.  The weather was perfect, and the sky was beautiful.


Getting ready to release Connor's balloon as Corey read a card my mom got us
that couldn't have been more perfect in expressing our hearts that day.

Up...

up...

and away.

Happy birthday, sweet boy!  We love you and miss you so very much! 


4 comments:

The Thoes said...

Happy Birthday Connor!! We love and miss you everyday! Love you and Corey too and I hope your day in the hospital is a little better with Corey there with you today!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Connor!

Rachel Brower said...

Happy Birthday Connor!! You'll always hold a special place in our hearts! XOXO

Lauren said...

Thinking of sweet Connor today. Hugs, Momma!