"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Update - 35 Weeks


How many weeks?  35 weeks!!!

Hospital stay update?  OK, here’s the plan.  My doctor is going to take me off the Mag next week at 36 weeks.  If I start contracting a lot, he’ll put me back on it because he wants me to make it to at least 37 weeks.  If, however, they can’t stop the contractions and I go into labor, then we’ll have a baby! 

Specific prayer requests?  Please continue to pray the same weekly requests along with the following:
     (1) Insurance allows me to stay in the hospital until I deliver;
     (2) I do not go into labor next week when we stop the Mag;
     (3) Any contractions will be stopped by getting back on the Mag;
     (4) If I do go into labor, Camryn’s delivery will be quick, safe, and without complications;
     (5) When Camryn arrives, her lungs are fully developed and she’s completely healthy
           – no NICU stay; and
     (6) When I deliver, my recovery will be as quick and pain-free as possible.

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Lynsie, You and Camryn look awesome!!! I love your blog! Love & Blessings, Pauline

The Thoes said...

Lynsie - try to relax and enjoy your last couple weeks of pregnancy!! I am so happy that you were able to experience it all the way to the end this time around. I absolutely can not wait to meet my new niece!! She is going to be one spoiled little girl!! YEAHHHH!! Everything is going to go just fine -- you are in good hands as they have showed you the last couple of months!!

Angie said...

YEAH!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Camryn!! You have done such an awesome job, Camryn is one lucky girl already to have such an amazing mommy:)

The Genella Family said...

Lots of prayers for you and Camryn!! You're going to do great and be a WONDERFUL mom. This blog will be an amazing thing for Camryn to look back on when she is older and see how much her Mommy and Daddy loved her and did anything to keep her well and healthy!! You guys are in my thoughts!

Rachel Brower said...

I'm so proud of you & that baby girl! (& Corey too!) Only a few more weeks until we meet little Camryn! I'm so excited!

Grey Skies And A Laurel Tree said...

Love your blog! So glad you and Camryn are doing well! Can not wait to meet her!

Pauline said...

My prayers are w/ y'all right now and always! love y'all!