"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick Update - Ultrasound

We had another ultrasound Monday morning to measure Camryn’s growth and my cervix.  Great news…my cervix measured 4.1 cm long (closed with cerclage still in place).  The doctor told me before I had the ultrasound that my cervix will start to shorten as my pregnancy progresses, but they only get concerned if it measures less than 1.5 cm.  So with my current measurement, we’re in good shape. 
More great news…Camryn weighs 2 lb 10 oz!  She gained 1 lb 1 oz in 3 weeks!  My pregnancy books and emails say she should be right at 2 lb. at this point so she’s measuring a little ahead of schedule.

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay!! Praise God! I'm so glad everything is right on track, and you look great with such great spirits!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!!

Rachel Brower said...

Woohoo!! So good to hear that everyone is doing good! Give Camryn a little belly rub from her Auntie Rachie! :)