How many weeks? 23 weeks!
How am I feeling? I’ve been trying to take it easy lately, staying in bed as much as possible. It seems to be working because I haven’t had any contractions (at least I haven’t felt any). Camryn has been kicking up a storm during the day. Before, she was more active later in the evening but now she’s moving around at all hours of the day!
Doctor’s appointment? We had another good appointment yesterday. The doctor said to keep doing what we’re doing. Our focus is to fatten Camryn up and keep her cooking as long as possible.
Weight gain? 22 lbs – 2 lbs/week seems to be the trend:)
Baby preparation? We’re still looking for Camryn’s furniture. We’ve narrowed it down to what pieces we want to buy. Now, we just have to find something affordable that we like.
Specific prayer requests? Please continue to pray for the following requests:
(1) the progesterone works properly and keeps my uterus happy;
(2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed;
(3) any contractions I have will not change my cervix;
(4) God’s peace surrounds us this week and next; and
(5) I reach the current short-term goal of 26 weeks.
(1) the progesterone works properly and keeps my uterus happy;
(2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed;
(3) any contractions I have will not change my cervix;
(4) God’s peace surrounds us this week and next; and
(5) I reach the current short-term goal of 26 weeks.
Hope things are going great with everyone. Thanks for keeping up with the updates and for keeping us in your prayers!
2 comments:
Can I just say how cute you look!! That is such a good color on you and I'm pretty sure that's a pregnancy glow! :)I just talked to Tori and she updated me on what's going on. My eyes are closed tight and I'm praying as hard as I can! Love ya!
So pretty :)
Post a Comment