"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Update - 30 Weeks


       
8 Weeks
30 Weeks
Hope y’all enjoy these pictures.  I was going through all my belly pics and thought this comparison was pretty funny!  What a difference 22 weeks makes.  You can definitely tell my skin hasn't seen the sun in a while:)

How many weeks?  30 weeks – 2 more weeks till our next goal!!!

How am I feeling?   Since I’m not used to being up and about, I can really feel gravity pulling down on my ever growing belly when I get up to go to the restroom.  But that just means Camryn is growing which is exactly what we want.  I’ve also noticed that I’m more tired throughout the day.  All in all, I’m doing well.

Hospital stay update?  Our baby girl is weighing in at 3 lbs. 7 oz.  The ultrasound tech didn’t measure my cervix but my doctor is going to check me on Monday.  Other than that, everything else has been the same.

I’m really looking forward to the rest of this week.  Friday I’m getting a one-hour massage (thanks Angela and Justin) from a lady that comes to the hospital for the antepartum patients.  Then, my wonderful family is throwing me a baby shower Sunday.  I’ll try to take pictures so I can include them in next week’s post.

Weight gain?  I have officially hit the 40 lb. mark, and I’m trying to embrace it rather than stress about it.

Specific prayer requests?
     (1) the progesterone works properly and keeps my uterus happy;
     (2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed;
     (3) the magnesium continues to stop contractions;
     (4) any contractions I have will not change my cervix;
     (5) I reach our next goal of 32 weeks;
     (6) I continue to trust in God’s plan and be thankful at all times;
     (7) my body be the perfect environment for Camryn's healthy growth;
     (8) I remember that this distance from family & friends is only temporary;
     (9) God continues to provide me with His strength and peace; and
     (10) God provides my nurses and doctors with wisdom to make the best decisions for

            our care.

No comments: