How many weeks? 21 weeks!
How am I feeling? The burst of energy I had a few weeks ago has definitely subsided which is a good thing. Now I don’t feel so bad just chilling on the couch most of the day. I just finished making some diaper wreaths for my sister-in-law and cousin who are expecting baby boys in April and June. Now I need to decide on my next project.
What’s new this week? Corey gave me my progesterone injection this week. He did a great job for it being his first time. The last two weeks I’ve been getting some irritation near the injection site so we’ll see if his technique makes a difference.
Doctor’s appointment? Getting to the doctor this week was absolutely crazy. With it being Spring Break and the fact that a zoo is across the street from my doctor’s office, traffic was absolutely horrible. I was 30 minutes late to my appointment but they were able to fit me in in no time. Everything is looking good. I will continue to go to my OB every week. I’ll also be going to the high-risk doctor once a month for an ultrasound.
Weight gain? 18 lbs so far!
Baby preparation? Corey has been off this week so we (and by “we” I mean Corey) rearranged our living room furniture. We have decided to put our recliner in Camryn’s nursery. Our living room has plenty of seating area with the 2 couches so we’re going to save some money and “re-use” the chair in her room. Corey also cleaned out the closet in the spare bedroom that will be Camryn’s nursery. All the cleaning made us start thinking about how we’re going to set up her nursery…exciting! Something else that was exciting this week…Camryn’s bedding was delivered. I love it! My favorite thing besides the colors is the quilted comforter. My mom bought the softest pink blanket with a green elephant on the corner. The colors match her bedding so well. Camryn's first assessories were given to me today from my sister. She bought Camryn 3 adorable bows while she was in New York this week. Little girl stuff is so very cute!
Specific prayer requests? Please continue to pray for the requests I posted last week:
(1) the progesterone works properly and keep my uterus happy;
(2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed
(3) any contractions I have will not change my cervix; and
(4) I reach the current short-term goal of 26 weeks.
Thank y’all so much!
(1) the progesterone works properly and keep my uterus happy;
(2) the cerclage stays in place and keeps my cervix closed
(3) any contractions I have will not change my cervix; and
(4) I reach the current short-term goal of 26 weeks.
2 comments:
Looking kind of sassy in this one :)!
Im so glad to hear you are all doing good! u look great and ur belly is getting so big! i pray for you guys almost every night
Post a Comment