How many weeks? 19 weeks…almost half way there!
How am I feeling? I’m feeling fine. My belly’s been a little tight lately but I think it’s because our little Camryn is growing:) My books and weekly email say she’s about 8 oz. now.
What’s new this week? I learned how to hem jeans! Several weeks ago I ordered some maternity pants in long because that was the only inseam available in the size I needed. Well, thanks to You Tube, my jeans no longer drag the ground. Now that my sewing machine is threaded, I will probably be working on a few more projects.
Doctor’s appointment? OK, so I’m thinking it might be better to not know when the shot is coming. The nurse counted this time, and it hurt pretty badly. So next week I’m going to try not counting. Other than that, Camryn and I are doing great. My 20-week ultrasound is next Monday. We can’t wait to see our little girl and hopefully get some good pictures.
Weight gain? 15 lbs – 4 lbs from last week! I guess I was making up for not gaining any weight last week:)
Baby preparation? I did some more online shopping…for me that is. Well, really for my ever expanding belly:) The only place I really go these days is to the doctor. I was sure I could find a few regular shirts to still fit over my belly but I’m quickly running out of options. Hopefully, my order will be delivered in the next couple of days. As for Camryn, once we confirm she’s a she on Monday I might buy the bedding I picked out several weeks ago, though I’m still a little hesitant about buying anything at this point. We shall see…
1 comment:
You look absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous mom you make! May God continue to watch over you, hubby, and little one in the tummy. Thank you for letting me know. It really made my day! God Bless and please keep in touch.
Post a Comment