"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Update - 17 Weeks


How many weeks?  17 weeks

How am I feeling?  I’ve actually had a little boost of energy this week.  Too bad I really can’t do anything with itJ  That’s perfectly ok because being a couch potato is what is best for the baby right now.  I’m willing to do whatever it takes to keep her cooking as long as possible. 
What’s new this week?  There really isn’t anything new this week so I thought I’d announce the baby’s name…well, her first name anyways.  We decided to name this little miracle Camryn!  We’re still debating on a middle name so if y’all have any suggestions, please feel free to share.
Doctor’s appointment?  I had my weekly appointment yesterday.  I got my second progesterone injection, my cervix measured long, and the stitch is still in place.  Yay!!!
Weight gain?  11 lbs – That’s right 2 lbs. in 1 week.  I asked my doctor about it and there’s no concern at this time so I will gladly keep on snacking!
Baby preparation?  Even though I planned on waiting a while to pick out things for Camryn’s nursery, I found myself doing a lot of online “looking” this week.  I found some really cute bedding and furniture, but I’m not making any purchases just yet.  I want to make sure I still like what I picked out in a few weeks.  These days my mind changes oftenJ

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the baby bump, you look beautiful! Camryn, what a sweet name!