"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15Friday, May 11, 2012
10 Months
Fun Facts - 10 Months
- Camryn is still in size 3 diapers and wears 12-18 month clothes. She is slimming down and losing the chubbiness but growing taller at the same time.
- She drinks 4 3-5 oz. bottles of breast milk a day and eats 3 “solid” meals a day.
- Camryn continues to nap 2-3 times a day and has been sleeping through the night (except for when she was battling a double ear infection a couple of weeks ago…poor baby. Mama didn’t mind the extra cuddles in the middle of the nightJ)
- Camryn is a rolling machine now. She rolls like crazy in her crib and always ends up facing the opposite direction of what I lay her down. Still no crawling but she’s pushing up on her hands. We just have to get the back end working! We continue to work on standing and walking just in case she skips the whole crawling thing and goes straight to walking. I’ve heard some babies do that.
- Along with “mama” and “yaya”, Camryn can now say “dada”, “nana”, and “gaga”. She also chuckles “ha ha ha”.
- Camryn’s personality is really coming out. She is such a little character. She started growling the other day which just cracks us up. I don’t know where she learns this stuff! Camryn also has a little feistiness in her. Her daddy would say she gets it from me! I just say Camryn’s a girl who knows what she wants…and you better give it to her fast!
As I’ve started planning Camryn’s 1st birthday party, I really can’t believe how quick time goes by. My baby girl is going to be 1…what? She is growing up way too fast. But I have so enjoyed every minute with her. I love watching her explore and learn new things. She is such an easy going baby. She wakes up smiling and goes to bed “singing” herself to sleep (most nights, anywaysJ)…such a wonderful blessing in our lives…a true testament of God’s faithfulness!
Here's another picture of Camryn...too cute to not post!
Happy Mother’s Day to all you mamas out there! Hope y’all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!
Labels:
Camryn,
monthly updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment