"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blue Jean Shorts

During a recent shopping trip, I bought Camryn a couple of new outfits for church and some of the cutest blue jean shorts you've ever seen.  I bought a 12 month thinking she'd be able to wear them for a while.  Well, as you can see in the picture the 12 month shorts fit now and leave no room to spare.  My little girl is growing so fast!  You can also see her bottom goobers.  She's working on the fourth tooth on the bottom.  Still no top teeth yet.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Too cute :)! I always see Corey when I look at her, but I see you in her in this picture. Maybe the smile. I just love that growing girl!!

Matt and Ashley said...

cute little girl!