"But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."

Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy 5 Months!


Our sweet baby girl is growing up too fast.  It's hard to believe Camryn is already 5 months old.  It's just crazy how time flies by so quickly.  Camryn is the best baby ever.  She is so happy all the time.  She wakes up smiling...it's wonderful!  Now, she does have her moments but they don't occur too often:)  Camryn is really starting to teethe.  The last couple of nights have been tough for her...poor baby.  I don't see or feel any teeth yet but she sure is chewing on everything and drooling like crazy.  Camryn is also pretty close to rolling over back to front.  She can twist her legs all the way but gets stuck by her arms. 

December is usually a very busy month for us so I'm not sure how often I will be posting.  May everyone have a blessed Christmas and safe New Year!